Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2026, 04:18:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Hi!  (Read 1953 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tippytoasty

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: WA
  • Date Registered: Oct 2018
  • Posts: 2
I got an old 2014 Hobie outback and usually fish out of the Edmonds area


Noob Noob

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Shoreline, WA
  • Date Registered: Jun 2019
  • Posts: 147
Hey there and welcome to the forum!   :D

I live in Shoreline and recently got myself a Perception Pescador Pilot. Where do you launch from? I've been thinking about trying Marina Beach Park once the Chinook season opens on the 25th. I heard the oil docks are a pretty good place to fish for them.
"It's OK to eat fish because they don't have any feelings."  ~ Kurt Cobain


showa

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Seattle
  • Date Registered: May 2016
  • Posts: 188
Welcome to the club.

I just brought a use Hobie PA 12, I need to build a stand inside my trailer and will ready to fish and crab. Don't know anything about salmon fishing but my yak has a down-rigger. So i guess i am all set to go.


Tippytoasty

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: WA
  • Date Registered: Oct 2018
  • Posts: 2
I usually launch at the beach next to Arnies in Edmonds. I tried launching at Richmond beach once and broke one of the wheels on my kayak cart rolling a 90+ lbs kayak across those rocks  :(


Noob Noob

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Shoreline, WA
  • Date Registered: Jun 2019
  • Posts: 147
I usually launch at the beach next to Arnies in Edmonds. I tried launching at Richmond beach once and broke one of the wheels on my kayak cart rolling a 90+ lbs kayak across those rocks  :(

Interesting! I just looked at that part of the marina from google maps. Sand is definitely better than rocks! Is there a pathway through the log jams? Have you had any luck there recently? I was thinking about going out on Monday or Tuesday after this holiday weekend if you're interested.

mikeee and I were North of Lincoln Park last Sunday but didn't catch any silvers. Glassy conditions but the water was like seaweed soup in places. I had to use my fishing pliers to remove a bunch of it that got wrapped around my propeller at one point.
"It's OK to eat fish because they don't have any feelings."  ~ Kurt Cobain