Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2026, 10:59:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 06:22:54 PM]

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Seattle kayak angler  (Read 1876 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Whisk

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Sammamish, WA
  • Date Registered: Nov 2018
  • Posts: 2
Been into kayak fishing since last year. I love it! Trying for new fish and places every time I go. I'll be in a orange hobie. I live in Sammamish so I hit lake Lake Sam often; still looking to catch some smallmouth this summer.  Lately I've been crabbing in Elliot Bay and fishing for flatfish on the side. Looking to try for Kings soon. 

See you on the water!

-Ryan


rustyski

  • Perch
  • ***
  • Location: Seattle, WA
  • Date Registered: Jun 2015
  • Posts: 86
I'm hitting Kings Friday. Launching from Don Armeni ramp. Hope to see you out there.
Boats:
2019 Hobie Outback

Event Finishes:
2020 AOTY 5th Place
2020 Tiny Fish Slam Winner
2019 Tiny Fish Slam 2nd