Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2026, 06:25:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

by [WR]
[July 27, 2026, 10:08:05 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Group trolls?  (Read 7243 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Cloudserph

  • Krill
  • *
  • Location: Burnaby, BC
  • Date Registered: Jul 2019
  • Posts: 13
Are there any groups in the Vancouver area that do outings on salmon trolls like the guys in NorCal do in California? I’m new to salmon trolling and just got a lake troller for my kayak but am apprehensive about heading out alone in the salt.

Thanks!

Adrian


craig

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Tualatin, OR
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
  • Posts: 3819
Are there any groups in the Vancouver area that do outings on salmon trolls like the guys in NorCal do in California? I’m new to salmon trolling and just got a lake troller for my kayak but am apprehensive about heading out alone in the salt.

Thanks!

Adrian

Vancouver BC or Washington? Your profile does not show which one, and we have people from both on this forum. I assume BC.


Cloudserph

  • Krill
  • *
  • Location: Burnaby, BC
  • Date Registered: Jul 2019
  • Posts: 13
Ah, my mistake. I forgot to put my location.. but I posted in the BC subforum, Im not sure if that shows up.


Mojo Jojo

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Suffers from Yakfishiolus Catchyitis
  • Location: Tillamook, Oregon
  • Date Registered: May 2014
  • Posts: 6083
Ah, my mistake. I forgot to put my location.. but I posted in the BC subforum, Im not sure if that shows up.
It does show up if you look at the upper portion of the page.



Shannon
2013 Jackson Big Tuna "Aircraft Carrier"
2011 Native Mariner Propel "My pickup truck"
2015 Native Slayer Propel "TLW's ride"
20?? Cobra Fish-N-Dive “10yo grandson’s”
20?? Emotion Sparky “5 yr old granddaughter’s”


Yak fisher

  • Perch
  • ***
  • Location: Vancouver, BC
  • Date Registered: Jan 2018
  • Posts: 72
Just a few lonely ones :-)


 

anything