Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 11, 2026, 03:47:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 09, 2026, 06:22:54 PM]

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: New member - Pasco WA  (Read 2095 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

kayacker

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Pasco WA
  • Date Registered: Dec 2019
  • Posts: 5
I've got a Pelican 130 Hydryve, an Old Town Voyager 138, and my cousin has canoe we fish from often.

I like fly fishing best, and I fish with spinning reels, and pretty much anything else, as long as I'm on the water I'm happy.

I would like to meet some local kayak anglers and meet up - if anyone's interested let me know.





Steelwillie39

  • Herring
  • **
  • Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caug
  • Location: Spokane Wa
  • Date Registered: Jul 2019
  • Posts: 29
Welcome to the group from another Newbie from Spokane, I get down to Tri cities every now and then for some walleye fishing. Hoping to get to Lyons Ferry in the next couple weeks.