Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 03:07:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 28, 2026, 12:52:35 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: FS: NRS Pilot (x2) - PRICE REDUCED  (Read 6179 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  • Date Registered: Jul 2019
  • Posts: 93
I find myself with an abundance of safety knives, all are brand new (never used) but without the packaging.
So, I'm looking to sell the following:

NRS Pilot (standard model, in blue)
     $25 ($50 on Amazon)
NRS Pilot Titanium
     $80 ($130 on Amazon)

I realized/remembered I had actually purchased these on sale so I've lowered the price so I'm not profiting from that sale, and am taking a loss still.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 07:19:39 AM by jason.fornelli »