Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 04:32:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Wanted Yakima Saddles  (Read 5811 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

smittiot

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: tualatin
  • Date Registered: Oct 2008
  • Posts: 49
Looking for 2 pair of saddles. No rollers.
Todd


polepole

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • NorthWest Kayak Anglers
  • Location: San Jose, CA :(
  • Date Registered: Apr 2006
  • Posts: 10099
I have Thule saddles for sale ... http://www.northwestkayakanglers.com/index.php/topic,2341.0.html

I used these on Yakima bars.  Not a perfect fit as there was sometimes some rotation when putting the yak up.  But it wasn't really ever an issue.

-Allen


smittiot

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: tualatin
  • Date Registered: Oct 2008
  • Posts: 49
Might be worth a look. The rotation would be bad, but I have access to many sealants that may make that go away.
Weekdays are best for me, since I work outside sales and have a flexible schedule then.
Todd
Todd


smittiot

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: tualatin
  • Date Registered: Oct 2008
  • Posts: 49
Oops, just looked and noticed that you are in Seattle. Would rather not get the wrong saddles and have had to pay the shipping to learn that.
Todd


boxofrain

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Brookings, Or.
  • Date Registered: May 2006
  • Posts: 1015
Oops, just looked and noticed that you are in Seattle. Would rather not get the wrong saddles and have had to pay the shipping to learn that.


haha, don't let that sig line fool ya....he can be anywhere between Seattle and San Diego these days!
That is, if he ain't out fishin' in some unknown part of the world again ::)
the memories of a man in his old age, are the deeds of a man in his prime.


ryobi1

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Tualatin, OR
  • Date Registered: Jun 2008
  • Posts: 9
I have 1 pair that I am will to part with.  No straps  $35. I live in Tualatin as well.


 

anything