Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 01:36:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Avet SX 5.3 $140 at Boater's World  (Read 4665 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  • Don't ask me how I know!
  • Date Registered: Nov 2006
  • Posts: 1704
I just scored one of these Saaweeet lil lever drag reel's for $139 at Boater's World. Their on their way out of business (which sucks :( ) so it would behoove you to go take a look if there is a store near you.  I could not find one on ebay for anything even close to that. Add the mag body or kit and you'll have a little monster that anybody can cast mile and pull up boat anchors or Marlin (which ever comes first) ;D 
"For when sleeping I dream of big fish and strong fights"


Hank

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: San Francisco,CA
  • Date Registered: Feb 2009
  • Posts: 38
That's a great price for that reel. I love mine and they cast a mile right out of the box.
"Just another Newb"


  • Don't ask me how I know!
  • Date Registered: Nov 2006
  • Posts: 1704
they cast a mile right out of the box.

Oh, I don't doubt it. The mag is for the "anybody" part of casting a mile.
(dumb thumb) ;D

I spun that thing in freespool and its still going! (that was about an hour ago) :o
"For when sleeping I dream of big fish and strong fights"


 

anything