Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 02:12:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 28, 2026, 12:52:35 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Drysuits made with GE eVent?  (Read 3916 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Madoc

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Kayak.Yng
  • Location: Portland
  • Date Registered: May 2009
  • Posts: 411
Howdy all,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a company making drysuits using GE eVent or eVent Pro that include non-latex booties?  I have a technical hardshell made from eVent Pro ripstop, and it kicks the pants off of the Goretex jackets that I have in terms of breathability and CDI factor.


Cutthroat Chris

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Mt. Angel
  • Date Registered: Mar 2009
  • Posts: 225
I think your best bet would be to email NRS and ask if they will be coming out with one in the future. Either that or buy the $850 NRS eVent drysuit and replace the booties with eVent ones.
Chris


[WR]

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • VFW, Life Member at Large, since 1997.
  • Location: currently 17870
  • Date Registered: Jan 2008
  • Posts: 4767
check REI's site and do a search...

also, outdoorplay has event stuff [ just looked]

hhhmmmmm eVent booties seem to be a hard thing to find... maybe i;m not looking at the right things......


Alkasazi

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Alkasazi
  • Location: Columbia Gorge
  • Date Registered: Oct 2007
  • Posts: 485
I double-checked everyone I know of, and NRS is the only one using eVent so far. they are also firmly committed to the latex booties, the reason for which I've long forgotten.

Brian


Madoc

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Kayak.Yng
  • Location: Portland
  • Date Registered: May 2009
  • Posts: 411
I double-checked everyone I know of, and NRS is the only one using eVent so far. they are also firmly committed to the latex booties, the reason for which I've long forgotten.

Brian

There probably committed to the latex because it is easy to repair/replace.

I'll check with NRS, and poke around my local REI.