Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 07:50:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Abu reels (C5 and classic red) on sale for $49.99  (Read 3605 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

craig

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Tualatin, OR
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
  • Posts: 3819
I found this deal at Cabela's on the Abu reels.  For you lucky folk in the Seattle area you can have them shipped to the store and pay no shipping fees.  Right now (ends today) you can get $5 shipping for purchases over $150.  Only the 5600s left, though.  I figured I would snag a couple C5s for my boys to grow into. Of course I will use them in the mean time. ;D
http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jsp?_DARGS=/cabelas/en/common/catalog/item-link.jsp_A&_DAV=MainCatcat21404-cat21406-cat601360&id=0042977121874a&navCount=2&podId=0042977&parentId=cat601360&masterpathid=&navAction=push&catalogCode=9IS&rid=&parentType=index&indexId=cat601233&hasJS=true


squidgirl

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Graham WA
  • Date Registered: Mar 2009
  • Posts: 683
craig.. thinking just like a parent ...  :laugh:
"Life is short lets go fishing"


[WR]

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • VFW, Life Member at Large, since 1997.
  • Location: currently 17870
  • Date Registered: Jan 2008
  • Posts: 4769
darnit!! no left handed models >:(  :angryfire:


craig

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Tualatin, OR
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
  • Posts: 3819


craig

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Tualatin, OR
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
  • Posts: 3819
darnit!! no left handed models >:(  :angryfire:

Apparently, 2 weeks after I ordered them, they decided they have no right handed models as well and credited me my money back.  Too good to be true I guess. :'(
-Craig