Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2026, 11:19:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Yikes!  (Read 2861 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

INSAYN

  • ORC_Safety
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • **RIP...Ron, Ro, AMB, Stephen**
  • Location: Forest Grove, OR
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
  • Posts: 5417
This looks pretty sloppy.   I wish I was at the beach to watch this unfold!  :o

SUN
 S WIND 20 TO 25 KT WITH GUSTS TO 35 KT. WIND WAVES 6 FT.
 W SWELL 10 FT AT 12 SECONDS...BUILDING TO 13 FT AT 12 SECONDS
 IN THE AFTERNOON. SHOWERS AND SLIGHT CHANCE OF TSTMS.
 

"If I was ever stranded on a beach with only hand lotion...You're the guy I'd want with me!"   Polyangler, 2/27/15


rawkfish

  • ORC
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • Cabby Strong!
  • youtube.com
  • Location: Portland
  • Date Registered: Mar 2009
  • Posts: 4731
I love driving out to the coast in December and January for this  very reason
 :happy1:
                
2011 Angler Of The Year
1st Place 2011 PDX Bass Yakin' Classic
"Fishing relaxes me.  It's like yoga except I still get to kill something."  - Ron Swanson


Pelagic

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Oregon City & Netarts
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
  • Posts: 2469
Just drove up to Oceanside and lots of 10-12 footers rolling in.  The birds offshore were going crazy, wish I had a better camera, as them were hundreds , if not many times more, dive bombing bait that must be getting stirred up by the bigger swells.


INSAYN

  • ORC_Safety
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • **RIP...Ron, Ro, AMB, Stephen**
  • Location: Forest Grove, OR
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
  • Posts: 5417
After work tomorrow, I officially get to take a damn vacation finally.  I might just drive the family down to the beach just to watch the weather swells and get a good bowl of chowder somewhere.  We hardly ever get down to the beach during any kind of storm.
 

"If I was ever stranded on a beach with only hand lotion...You're the guy I'd want with me!"   Polyangler, 2/27/15