Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 06:59:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Siuslaw Report 9/17  (Read 3903 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ZeeHawk

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Sauber is my co-pilot.
  • Location: Seattle, WA
  • Date Registered: Sep 2006
  • Posts: 5506
Zee, keep in mind that your yak is almost 5 ft longer than mine.
Don't worry too much about kayak length since it has very little to do with rod length.

It's going to take some time before I get everything right. Thanks for the expert advice, I appreciate it! 
Yes it will. Keep at it and keep studying. The internet's got a ton of info.

Z
2010 Angler Of The Year
2008 Moutcha Bay Pro - Winner
Jackson kayaks, Kokatat, Daiwa, Werner Paddles, Orion, RinseKit, Kayak Academy


EOB

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Below McNary Dam
  • Date Registered: Feb 2009
  • Posts: 256
I would take 5 wild ones over one clipped one any day.  Even if they don't fill the freezer or the AOTY points bank ;D

I feel your pain though I have caught 5 steelhead from the yak this year and every one of them was sporting fins. 


 

anything