Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2026, 01:49:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 02, 2026, 10:54:03 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: PC 10/5  (Read 2667 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

surfanor

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Salem
  • Date Registered: Jun 2009
  • Posts: 254
Conditions look good and it gets flatter as the day goes on. Gonna try and hit the beach around 7:00-7:30ish if any one is interested.
It's never too late to start procrastinating.


rawkfish

  • ORC
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • Cabby Strong!
  • youtube.com
  • Location: Portland
  • Date Registered: Mar 2009
  • Posts: 4731
ugh. Wish I didn't have to work on Monday.  >:(
Hopefully this calming will last for a while.
                
2011 Angler Of The Year
1st Place 2011 PDX Bass Yakin' Classic
"Fishing relaxes me.  It's like yoga except I still get to kill something."  - Ron Swanson


Pelagic

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Oregon City & Netarts
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
  • Posts: 2469
still a bit to early for me to pull the trigger but if the forecast holds or improves I could be game... Tough call though  PC rockfish or Tillamook Chinnook


Scott

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • High Desert Fun
  • Location: Powell Butte, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
  • Posts: 368
Sounds like time to try and make a trip over, I'll check with my buddy and see what we can do.  Would love to hit PC again.
-Scott


Madoc

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Kayak.Yng
  • Location: Portland
  • Date Registered: May 2009
  • Posts: 411
I'm hoping that the Monday forecast goes through to Tuesday, as next Tuesday is the only day I am in town for the next 2 weeks.


Mean Joe

  • Perch
  • ***
  • Location: Portland,OR
  • Date Registered: Apr 2009
  • Posts: 86
I'm off from work Monday. As long as forecast holds I'm there!


surfanor

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Salem
  • Date Registered: Jun 2009
  • Posts: 254
The new report is looking bad for monday but wednesday thursday friday all look great.  Unfortunately monday is the only day off i have next week.  "Curse you merciful Poseidon!!!"
It's never too late to start procrastinating.


rawkfish

  • ORC
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • Cabby Strong!
  • youtube.com
  • Location: Portland
  • Date Registered: Mar 2009
  • Posts: 4731
I wouldn't cancel your plans yet. It still looks like it could be a nice day out there on Monday. It might be a little rolley, but I'd still do it if I didn't have to work. I went and took a look at the surf today once I was done fartin' around in the bay and even though the surf was 8 or so feet, it still looked do-able. Sure, it would've been a bit of a roller coaster of a day and the launch/landing would've been a bit hairy, but it was a gorgeous day out. 5 to 6 feet for PC is still a go IMO.
                
2011 Angler Of The Year
1st Place 2011 PDX Bass Yakin' Classic
"Fishing relaxes me.  It's like yoga except I still get to kill something."  - Ron Swanson


Mean Joe

  • Perch
  • ***
  • Location: Portland,OR
  • Date Registered: Apr 2009
  • Posts: 86
My plans have been changed a bit, don't think I can make it Monday...(&@?!! :-\  MSW is indicating conditions may be good all week. Hopefully they hold till next weekend.


 

anything