Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2026, 10:41:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: PacNW Reports by The Nothing  (Read 3499 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Spot

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Cabby Strong!
  • Location: Hillsboro
  • Date Registered: Jul 2007
  • Posts: 5959
For those of you who haven't found it yet, our own Isaac Miller (The Nothing) is bringing reports of the Northwest's fishing scene to the world via yakangler.com.

Nicely written piece Isaac!  I look forward to your updates.

http://yakangler.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=category&id=30:pacnw-reports&Itemid=164
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  --Mark Twain

Sponsors and Supporters:
Team Daiwa        Next Adventure       Kokatat Immersion Gear

Tournament Results:
2008 AOTY 1st   2008 ORC 1st  2009 AOTY 1st  2009 NA Sturgeon Derby 1st  2012 Salmon Slayride 3rd  2013 ORC 3rd  2013 NA Sturgeon Derby 2nd  2016 NA Chinook Showdown 3rd  2020 BCS 2nd   2022 BCS 1st


craig

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Tualatin, OR
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
  • Posts: 3819
Great read.  Thanks Isaac.


The Nothing

  • De nihilo nihil
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • De nihilo nihil
  • YakFish@IOL
  • Location: NE PDX
  • Date Registered: May 2009
  • Posts: 1132
oh, hey, thanks  ;D
Your own article last month in NWSM got me thinking I could get into writing again, and then they asked me if I'd be willing to help out with some articles!

Its a brand new site, but they're working hard to make it a successful one.  I've also got a video or two up there that are worth watching!
~Isaac
Blog 'YakFish
ProStaff NRS |  Jackson Kayak | PK Lures | YakAngler


mark2210

  • Plankton
  • *
  • YakAngler
  • Location: Louisville KY
  • Date Registered: Dec 2009
  • Posts: 1
Adam and I are just lucky Issac is helping us spread the word!  Wish I fished more while I was stationed up at Whidbey Island, instead of doing too much  :occasion14: