Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2026, 12:30:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 02, 2026, 10:54:03 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Knives, knives, knives, Part deux  (Read 4472 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

craig

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Tualatin, OR
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
  • Posts: 3819
If any one is interested, the Gerber River Runner is on clearance at the REI Outlet for $24.93

http://www.rei.com/product/793405



rawkfish

  • ORC
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • Cabby Strong!
  • youtube.com
  • Location: Portland
  • Date Registered: Mar 2009
  • Posts: 4731
UGH!! I've spent way too much money lately, and now this great deal comes along. Cripes!
 :BangHead:
                
2011 Angler Of The Year
1st Place 2011 PDX Bass Yakin' Classic
"Fishing relaxes me.  It's like yoga except I still get to kill something."  - Ron Swanson


demonick

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Domenick Venezia, Author
  • Date Registered: Apr 2009
  • Posts: 2835
I find it humorous that on the same page is a special on first aid kits.

There is no bottle opener on the Gerber.
demonick
Author, Linc Malloy Legacies -- Action/Adventure/Thrillers
2021 Chanticleer Finalist - Global Thriller Series & High Stakes Fiction
Rip City Legacy, Book 6 latest release!
DomenickVenezia.com


The Nothing

  • De nihilo nihil
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • De nihilo nihil
  • YakFish@IOL
  • Location: NE PDX
  • Date Registered: May 2009
  • Posts: 1132
that's 2 of these are regular price



I love that knife... offset so i'm not racking my knuckles when i'm cutting plugs, no-snag serration, and sharper than all get out..
~Isaac
Blog 'YakFish
ProStaff NRS |  Jackson Kayak | PK Lures | YakAngler


Lee

  • Iris
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Fuck Cancer!
  • Location: Graham, WA
  • Date Registered: Jul 2009
  • Posts: 6091
I find it humorous that on the same page is a special on first aid kits.

There is no bottle opener on the Gerber.

Yeah that's funny  ;D

I just forked out $80 for a sharpening kit  - and I'm glad I did, it works really really well.
 


holtfisher

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Lacey Wa
  • Date Registered: Jul 2009
  • Posts: 203
that's 2 of these are regular price



I love that knife... offset so i'm not racking my knuckles when i'm cutting plugs, no-snag serration, and sharper than all get out..
Did I miss who makes this knife, where it can be purchased and price?
holt
Hobie Revo, Mirage Drive


[WR]

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • VFW, Life Member at Large, since 1997.
  • Location: currently 17870
  • Date Registered: Jan 2008
  • Posts: 4769
holt,
here; http://www.crkt.com/

it's a local ( regional) company, too. just like gerber and al mar knives.


ZeeHawk

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Sauber is my co-pilot.
  • Location: Seattle, WA
  • Date Registered: Sep 2006
  • Posts: 5506
Correct me if I'm wrong but that CRKT knife doesn't look like a safety knife.

The River Runner has a sheath made for PFD's and pops out nice and clean in the case of an emergency. I just might have to get one craigg.

I Just did. Had $15 left in my dividends so it was only $10. Thanks for the post!

Z
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 09:02:43 PM by Zee »
2010 Angler Of The Year
2008 Moutcha Bay Pro - Winner
Jackson kayaks, Kokatat, Daiwa, Werner Paddles, Orion, RinseKit, Kayak Academy


Pelagic

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Oregon City & Netarts
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
  • Posts: 2469
I love Benchmade knives!  Thei.r H20 model is a great tool


holtfisher

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Lacey Wa
  • Date Registered: Jul 2009
  • Posts: 203
holt,
here; http://www.crkt.com/

it's a local ( regional) company, too. just like gerber and al mar knives.

Thank you Richard! holt
Hobie Revo, Mirage Drive