Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 06:41:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: How do you keep your hands warm?  (Read 3512 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ThreeWeight

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Date Registered: Apr 2007
  • Posts: 584
Was looking at a pair of thin neoprene gloves yesterday and got to thinking... how do folks keep their hands warm while kayak fishing in cold weather?  What do you do?


  • Don't ask me how I know!
  • Date Registered: Nov 2006
  • Posts: 1704
Nitrile exam gloves really help a lot (nitrile is hecka tougher than latex) mainly because they keep your hands dry. I've been putting on some knit gloves with a rubber palm on top of them and that stays surprisingly toasty even when they are wet. When it gets seriously cold I'll probably have to kick it up a notch. Less of a problem in FL.
"For when sleeping I dream of big fish and strong fights"


ZeeHawk

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Sauber is my co-pilot.
  • Location: Seattle, WA
  • Date Registered: Sep 2006
  • Posts: 5506
I think I'll be buying these soon. 'Tis getting a bit chilly in the AM.

$15 at Tackle Direct

Z
2010 Angler Of The Year
2008 Moutcha Bay Pro - Winner
Jackson kayaks, Kokatat, Daiwa, Werner Paddles, Orion, RinseKit, Kayak Academy


 

anything