Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2026, 09:37:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 06:22:54 PM]

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Lightly Used Wheeleez Beach Cart  (Read 6510 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Cutthroat Chris

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Mt. Angel
  • Date Registered: Mar 2009
  • Posts: 225
Have a lightly used Wheeleez Beach Cart that I'm having to get rid of because of money issues. In order to keep kayaking I have to sell the accessories, unfortunately.

It is in great condition and has been an asset for me. My cart is the exact same one as this one.... http://www.rei.com/product/768311/wheeleez-kayak-cart-beach?preferredSku=7683110014?cm_mmc&mr:trackingCode=3AB4234A-C21C-DF11-9B13-0019B9C043EB&mr:referralID=NA

$180 and I will meet you ~half way if you live in Portland, Salem or Eugene. I'd rather not ship this one but PM me if you're really interested and would like it shipped. I'll post pictures asap. Thanks.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 05:18:19 PM by SargeSlaughter »
Chris