Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 10, 2026, 01:22:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 09, 2026, 06:22:54 PM]

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Proceed with caution....  (Read 2752 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ranger Dave

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Vancouver, WA
  • Date Registered: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 566
I don't generally plan around  what weather forecasts are predicted, because  living  here and if I did, I'd never get out but they're  calling for heavy rain and winds for Monday so be careful  out there.

Retired Army - 67N/67V/67R/15R


IslandHoppa

  • iHoppa
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Camas, WA
  • Date Registered: May 2011
  • Posts: 1914
I'm not going out until at least Wednesday based on 40 knot wind forecast.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
iHop

"Of all the things that wisdom provides to help one live one's entire life in happiness, the greatest by far is the possession of friendship." Epicurus

Hobie Tandem Island. OK Tetra 12, Jackson Coosa