Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2026, 12:35:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 10:54:03 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Kayak mounting on Rv  (Read 3604 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  • Location: COOS COUNTY
  • Date Registered: Jun 2007
  • Posts: 71
I just purchased a new 27' Komfort Trailblaizer RV.  Anyone know a rack system to mount on the top of this Rv for a Kayak.  I have been searching the web for the past several months and have not come-up with much.  I figure whatever it is, a dealership will have to install to completely cover the roof warranty.  The only thing I have brainstormed is mounting two simple bars or mount some strong rings to the top to secure the kayak in place.  It seems a company such a Thule would have come-up with something.  Any advice would help.

Thanx,

COASTAL PRIDE
GET BUSY LIVIN, OR GET BUSY DIE'N


  • Don't ask me how I know!
  • Date Registered: Nov 2006
  • Posts: 1704
Perhaps a trailer?
 I reconfigured a small boat trailer to carry 4 kayaks without a blink and its REALLY easy to load. Roof of an RV is a looong way up!
"For when sleeping I dream of big fish and strong fights"