Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 04:05:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Nice day for it!  (Read 1967 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sinker

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Portland
  • Date Registered: May 2011
  • Posts: 412
I love it when the rain goes sideways.
I would much rather be up a creek without a paddle than down one.


ndogg

  • ORC
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • "Fists of Fury"
  • Location: SW Portland
  • Date Registered: Sep 2009
  • Posts: 1767
Me to. What I don't get is why someone is mowing my neighbor's lawn.
 


[WR]

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • VFW, Life Member at Large, since 1997.
  • Location: currently 17870
  • Date Registered: Jan 2008
  • Posts: 4769
Me to. What I don't get is why someone is mowing my neighbor's lawn.

To cover up the robbery in progress??


wascaly

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Battle Ground washingron
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012
  • Posts: 25

Or its a  Lake Oswego spy posing as a lawn mowing crew waiting to see if your planning a mass kayak attack on there lake....
My biggest worry is that my wife (when I'm dead) will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it.


 

anything