Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2026, 07:54:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 07, 2026, 06:00:20 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: OK Trident Modular Fishing Pod Hatch Cover - SOLD  (Read 4924 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

NWPaddler

  • Herring
  • **
  • Paddler
  • Location: Kent, WA
  • Date Registered: May 2006
  • Posts: 44
This is a brand new sample Ocean Kayak Modular Fishing Pod Hatch Cover.    SOLD
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 12:57:56 AM by NWPaddler »


C_Run

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Independence, OR
  • Date Registered: Apr 2011
  • Posts: 1256
I just got a used T-13 with the old style cover. Are you absolutely sure it fits 'cause I'd be interested. The boat is 3 years old I was told.

C

Yep , I know it fits. I am sending a PM.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 02:26:39 PM by C_Run »


Flyin Portagee

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Vancouver/Cannon Beach
  • Date Registered: Jun 2011
  • Posts: 224
This is what I have on mine.  Great little accessory to have. It's nice to have so many position options for rod holder/accessory mounting.


 

anything