Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2026, 10:56:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: The sickness grows...  (Read 2482 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

revjcp

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Don't judge me...
  • Location: Shelton, WA
  • Date Registered: Apr 2012
  • Posts: 1924
I shared a couple of weeks ago that I have made a list of lakes in my area and I have begun to make notes on them regarding my experience, what I tried, thoughts, etc... so sad.

Now I have begun to make notes on how to catch different kinds of fish...

No fishing next week so I will have lots of time for research...
Malibu Mini-X

Formers Rides...
OK Trident 13
Hobie Outback


funtofish

  • Krill
  • *
  • www.funtofish.com
  • Location: Hayden, Idaho
  • Date Registered: Apr 2012
  • Posts: 15
What is the area you live in? Just curious...
funtofish.com