Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2026, 01:51:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Got my stuff!  (Read 2514 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

revjcp

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Don't judge me...
  • Location: Shelton, WA
  • Date Registered: Apr 2012
  • Posts: 1924
I got some more fear today from steelheadr, just in time to not use it.  >:(  Oh well, end of the month I try my hand for sturgeon in the columbia... may or may not use the the kayak... I am looking forward to putting the gear to use I got from him.  btw - will a ugly stick tiger and big game work for halis too?
Malibu Mini-X

Formers Rides...
OK Trident 13
Hobie Outback


  • Location: Coos Bay
  • Date Registered: May 2012
  • Posts: 197
If Barbie can handle it...I'm sure Tiger can too... :laugh:
I know what I am...My wife tells me all the time!!


Noah

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Cabby Strong!
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
  • Posts: 3598
Do you plan on fishing the Columbia with someone? Where? It can be really tricky. The willamette is a better river to start on.


demonick

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Domenick Venezia, Author
  • Date Registered: Apr 2009
  • Posts: 2835
steelhdr is also selling FEAR!?  Is it the lotion or the aerosol can?
demonick
Author, Linc Malloy Legacies -- Action/Adventure/Thrillers
2021 Chanticleer Finalist - Global Thriller Series & High Stakes Fiction
Rip City Legacy, Book 6 latest release!
DomenickVenezia.com


revjcp

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Don't judge me...
  • Location: Shelton, WA
  • Date Registered: Apr 2012
  • Posts: 1924
Malibu Mini-X

Formers Rides...
OK Trident 13
Hobie Outback


 

anything