Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2026, 08:26:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Biolite Stove and USB charger  (Read 5237 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

D rock

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • www.kayakshed.com
  • Location: Hood River, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Oct 2011
  • Posts: 144
Having lived in Kenya I can tell you that this will be used by many people.

Contrary to popular belief, people in developing nations actually do have cell phones. They are cheap and the affordable to use compared to what we pay here. In 2001 almost everyone I knew who lived in the larger villages and towns had them.  It was mind blowing to see those who barely have electricity use a cell phone but I can see this little device being used by many especially with all the blackouts of electricity that those countries experience.

I want one!!


        


 

anything