Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 08:12:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: WTB: my first yak.  (Read 4126 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

OneTwo

  • Plankton
  • *
  • oot naboot
  • Location: Nanaimo, BC
  • Date Registered: Oct 2012
  • Posts: 7
Hey all, I've managed sell my boat and  put some 'spare change' together to finally get my own yak (instead of borrowing one). I'm drawn to OK or Wilderness and preferably used as it would be my first and from there I can decide which way I'd like to go. If anyone out there has one preferably 13 ft or shorter collecting dust It'd be great to hear from you!  I'm on the Island and it isnt huge around here so it's a bit hard to find one without having to go new.  I work for Seaspan so it wouldnt be hard to meet or make arrangements.

On another note,
I'm guilty for lurking as i dont have my own unit yet and dont really have too much to contribute, except for a pic of my dog. :P  I'm hoping to change that soon enough! Again, love the site and the endless info.

Cheers,

- 12
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 11:24:53 AM by OneTwo »