Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2026, 11:20:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Lamiglas pole on sale at outdoor emporium  (Read 3300 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Foul_hooked

  • Perch
  • ***
  • I'd rather be fishing
  • Location: Renton Wa
  • Date Registered: Sep 2011
  • Posts: 70
Hey folks just a heads up if your as big of a lamiglas fishing rod fan as me, outdoor emporium has the g200 series mbc 86m on sale. The msrp on lamiglas website is 150 and they are on sale for 58.88. I've used this rod before as its pretty awesome. I don't know if you need a membership to OE to be Elidgable for their on sale stuff but I think it's a pretty good deal.
And happy holidays too!
Here is the link to the lamiglas website for more details about the rod.
http://www.lamiglas.com/prod_indiv.php?groupid=16