Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2026, 04:43:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: 2008 CBR 600rr $5,500 OBO  (Read 4290 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  • IF YOU AIN'T FIRST, YOU'RE LAST!!
  • Location: Vancouver, WA
  • Date Registered: Jun 2012
  • Posts: 175
I've decided to sell my 2008 CBR 600rr, I have too many hobies and would like to down size a little plus invest more into my current favorites/ increase my down payment on a house fund  ;D....This really is a great bike for anyone to ride in town or out of town. It does have a salvaged title but I had hoodview performance in vancouver do a complete rebuild the day after I bought it, and I mean complete!!! It has a fresh paint job, powder coated wheels, LED fender eliminator kit, BRAND new bridgestone tires ($400 value) that have never seen pavement and a ton of other stuff done to it. I've had the bike 2 years and have really babied and enjoyed it. I would like to also mention that I'm willing to entertain the idea of trades?. PM me if your interested and if you know anyone looking please spread the word.

Thanks
Brian


Noah

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Cabby Strong!
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
  • Posts: 3598
Those are awesome bikes! I had an 07 that my house fund ate. I miss riding but  it's hard to have a second mistress to kayak fishing. Good luck with the sale, you should post it on pnwriders too if you haven't already.


  • IF YOU AIN'T FIRST, YOU'RE LAST!!
  • Location: Vancouver, WA
  • Date Registered: Jun 2012
  • Posts: 175
Ya they really are great bikes...thanks for the info I'll be sure to do that


polepole

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • NorthWest Kayak Anglers
  • Location: San Jose, CA :(
  • Date Registered: Apr 2006
  • Posts: 10099
Makes me miss riding.  I had a 92 CBR 600F2 and then an 01 CBR 929RR.

-Allen


CraigVM62

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Sumner
  • Date Registered: Aug 2011
  • Posts: 579
No way to wait until spring weather has people craving to get a bike and ride?  This time of year is definitely a buyers market.
I used to think that Bigfoot might exist. Then I saw the reality shows where they are looking for them.  Now I am certain they don't


  • IF YOU AIN'T FIRST, YOU'RE LAST!!
  • Location: Vancouver, WA
  • Date Registered: Jun 2012
  • Posts: 175
Ya I can/will wait but I figured I'd get started early ?