Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2026, 11:57:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

by [WR]
[July 27, 2026, 10:08:05 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Found claw anchor at George Rogers  (Read 3757 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ling Banger

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Lincoln Beach, OR
  • Date Registered: Feb 2010
  • Posts: 2589
Steelheadr also lost an anchor there I believe.

I miss Jay. :-(
"We're going to go fishing
And that's all there is to it." - R.P. McMurphy


craig

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Tualatin, OR
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
  • Posts: 3819
I have lost a claw at GR Park. It also had about 3 pounds of chain on it. 


Steelheadr also lost an anchor there I believe.

I miss Jay. :-(

I still owe him money for tackle from his gear sale at the ORC.  I tried PMing and emailing him using his profile email, but have not heard back.  Anyone know a better way to get a hold of him?


langcod

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Hood River
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012
  • Posts: 318
I have lost a claw at GR Park. It also had about 3 pounds of chain on it.

What size claw was it?
 

2015 ORC 3rd Place Winner


willbd

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Woodburn Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 317
I lost one a year ago. 3 lb with a 5 inch claw. It should have brown or gray 550 cord on it.


IslandHoppa

  • iHoppa
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Camas, WA
  • Date Registered: May 2011
  • Posts: 1914
I have lost a claw at GR Park. It also had about 3 pounds of chain on it. 

Oh, so close...but no cigar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
iHop

"Of all the things that wisdom provides to help one live one's entire life in happiness, the greatest by far is the possession of friendship." Epicurus

Hobie Tandem Island. OK Tetra 12, Jackson Coosa


Noah

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Cabby Strong!
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
  • Posts: 3598
It's a 1.5 lb with white cord, that looks pretty clean.


IslandHoppa

  • iHoppa
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Camas, WA
  • Date Registered: May 2011
  • Posts: 1914
Plus length of chain...


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
iHop

"Of all the things that wisdom provides to help one live one's entire life in happiness, the greatest by far is the possession of friendship." Epicurus

Hobie Tandem Island. OK Tetra 12, Jackson Coosa