Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 01:58:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Yet another newbie introduction  (Read 3071 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GoDeep

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Date Registered: Jun 2008
  • Posts: 4
Hi all, 

I was surfing the web the other night and found your sweet site.  I live near Poulsbo, WA and started fishing from a yak last summer and have been hooked ever since.  I have a 10' Perception Prodigy that I bought from a local dealer.  It's not the ideal fishing kayak but it will do until I can afford something nicer.  I'm mainly a fly-fisherman but I've recently purchased a spinning rod to increase my odds a little.  I hit the salt pretty hard last summer for salmon and had a BLAST....I'm stoked for the opener next month!  Take care.


polepole

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • NorthWest Kayak Anglers
  • Location: San Jose, CA :(
  • Date Registered: Apr 2006
  • Posts: 10099
Welcome to THE CURE!!!

-Allen


coosbayyaker

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • "Hooky Thing"
  • Location: Coos Bay Oregon
  • Date Registered: Oct 2007
  • Posts: 3862
Welcome to NWKA deep.
See ya on the water..
Roy



[WR]

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • VFW, Life Member at Large, since 1997.
  • Location: currently 17870
  • Date Registered: Jan 2008
  • Posts: 4769
Welcome , 'deep

don't worry bout the brand of boat ya got. we have all kinds here. important thing is, you're here.
Rich