Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2026, 11:07:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 10:54:03 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: waders??  (Read 1909 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hashsfish

  • Herring
  • **
  • Live, Love, Fish
  • Location: beverton,OR
  • Date Registered: Mar 2013
  • Posts: 27
hi im looking for a pair of waders and i have a low budget anyone got any idea where to get a cheep pair with a wader's belt
Live, Love, Fish


Justin

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Baker City, OR
  • Date Registered: May 2011
  • Posts: 1900
I buy my cheap-o waders at Bi-Mart.  I get about 1.5 seasons before they were out and get holes.
aka - JoeSnuffy

Stand UP! Stand Up and Shout!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/OutdoorsJustin?feature=mhee


Dray

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Tigard, OR
  • Date Registered: Apr 2011
  • Posts: 482
I have new-ish pair I'd be willing to sell for about $50.  I believe they are size large Fogg Togg chest waders with wading belt and neoprene socks.  PM me if you're interested.
Dave


JamesC

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • 2012 Hobie Revo 13 - Gray
  • Location: Tigard, OR
  • Date Registered: Apr 2012
  • Posts: 395
Fishermans has sone good waders. Not too spendy either. I picked up a nice set on sale for $99 normally $149. Check their sale ads.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

All fishermen are liars except you and me
(and sometimes I wonder about you).
-Anonymous


mjbeam

  • Krill
  • *
  • Location: Forest Grove
  • Date Registered: Feb 2013
  • Posts: 13
I bought some at Dick's for about $100 that have neoprene feet.