Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 08:20:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Weekend Saltwater Fishing??? 4/20- 4/21  (Read 2141 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

KayakBernie

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • 'Mark'ing My Territory : My Adventure/ Photo Blog
  • Location: Portland, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Feb 2013
  • Posts: 111

Hey Everybody!
 I have to be down west of Salem for work Friday and was thinking about heading out to the salt for some fishing on Saturday or Sunday looks like the forecast calls for fairly calm seas all weekend.

Anybody heading out or looking to head out for some ocean or bay fishing? I am flexible as far as locations go. I've spent a lot of time out in salt water but not enough in Oregon to know where all the good spots are up here. 
 I'd love to hook up with some folks for some rockfish/ lingcod fishing. 

Reply back or PM me if you are interested.

-Bernie


« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 02:44:22 PM by KayakBernie »
It's not the destination, but the Journey that makes life interesting!


jimst

  • Perch
  • ***
  • ling
  • pictures
  • Location: Mid valley
  • Date Registered: Feb 2010
  • Posts: 79
Maybe..  Monday looks better than Sunday.  The forecast got worse in the last hour. I am in Salem.


PNW

  • Teutrowenia pellucida (Googly-eyed glass squid)
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Paul
  • My Facebook page
  • Location: Eugene, OR
  • Date Registered: Sep 2008
  • Posts: 2462
Headed for CB (Sunset Bay) shortly. Wx forecast makes it a crap shoot.


jimst

  • Perch
  • ***
  • ling
  • pictures
  • Location: Mid valley
  • Date Registered: Feb 2010
  • Posts: 79


  • Chris
  • True Life: I'm Addicted To Kayak Fishing
  • Location: North Bend, OR
  • Date Registered: Jun 2012
  • Posts: 1598
Headed for CB (Sunset Bay) shortly. Wx forecast makes it a crap shoot.
I fished Sunset with Merz yesterday. Fishing was good but conditions were poor. I didn't feel like swimming so I moved to calmer waters. We could have had our limits if conditions were better. Hope you get some nice weather next weekend!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 05:37:19 PM by Ling ling, Herro? »
1st Place 2015 Chinook Showdown 
8th Place 2014 AOTD
1st Place 2013 AOTD                        
"Everyone should believe in something,  I believe I'll go fishing."

Sponsorship and Support:
Waxer's Surf Shop
Hobie Fishing Team
Lancer Jigs
Pro-Cure Scents