Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2026, 01:52:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Fish Finder  (Read 6156 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dangertree

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Shuswap Lake BC
  • Date Registered: Sep 2013
  • Posts: 5

I guesss the first place to start would be what your budget is ? you can spend under a hundred or over a thousand.

For medium renge units look at Lowrance mark 4  or Huminbird 300-500 series.

I have a 385CI kayak combo. comes with everything you need to install and power your finder. Nice and compact and does eveything i ever need  for as fish finder/gps

http://www.amazon.com/Humminbird-3-5-Inch-Waterproof-Chartplotter-Sounder/dp/B002KFGN86/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1371648209&sr=1-1&keywords=eagle+cuda+350

I have the same unit and it rocks! The screen may be a tad small but it ain't a seiner! I like the colour and the definition is good. The screen is even visible when it's sunny. The battery lasts longer than I do too! I did the through hull thing with electrical putty and just put water in it and it works wicked no need to glue it to the hull. The only thing I need now is the Nav card. I'm thinking Navionics Gold unless someone has a better suggestion. It is worth the 400 bucks! Plus nav card of course!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free