Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2026, 03:12:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 06:00:20 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: BNIB Shimano Cardiff 301A Fishing Reel + Scotty Downrigger Gimbal Mount  (Read 6078 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DWB123

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Seattle, WA
  • Date Registered: Aug 2013
  • Posts: 842
Save $20 off amazon/best available retail price I could find. Brand new in box, and you can still warranty it under your name as I haven't done so yet. Pretty firm on price. No line on there but I can spool it up w/ 20lb Maxima for free if you want. Located in Seattle. $90
http://fish.shimano.com/content/sac-fish/en/home/products/fishing-reels/overhead/cardiff.html

Also have a Scotty downrigger gimbal mount for sale - the 1028 model, 9"
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 10:19:22 PM by DWB123 »


yaktastic

  • A cowboy in a kayak? I never was normal.
  • Salmon
  • ******
  • shut up and let me fish.
  • Location: The Dalles Or
  • Date Registered: Feb 2013
  • Posts: 857
I was looking for a new reel or 2.iv been looking at the squall level wind star drag left hand but cabelas only had right hands in stock.I might look at this reel and reviews.
4th place 2017 TBKD Rockfish.


FireFly

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Lowell, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jul 2013
  • Posts: 533
I was looking for a new reel or 2.iv been looking at the squall level wind star drag left hand but cabelas only had right hands in stock.I might look at this reel and reviews.
If it was the cabelas in Eugene...I got the last one  ;D
Red Hobie Outback

2019 AOTD 5th place


yaktastic

  • A cowboy in a kayak? I never was normal.
  • Salmon
  • ******
  • shut up and let me fish.
  • Location: The Dalles Or
  • Date Registered: Feb 2013
  • Posts: 857
You!!!! ;D no I went to the one just south of Portland.
4th place 2017 TBKD Rockfish.


DWB123

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Seattle, WA
  • Date Registered: Aug 2013
  • Posts: 842
giving this a gentle ttt


 

anything