Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2026, 02:10:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Broke my wheels  (Read 3869 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Theshoeman

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Northwest Yak Adventures
  • Location: Tumwater WA
  • Date Registered: Sep 2012
  • Posts: 346
So Thursday on my way to launch my kayak at tolmie to go and fish the barges for lings (bouy is missing as of Thursday) I destroyed my wheel about 10 ft from the water.

Still went and fished not sure if I ever found the wreck. Followed the directions on 2 different scuba sites. There were only the moorage bouys and one crab bouy. I searched all around them but never saw any structure on my FF. I did find something and fished around on it in the pouring rain stayed out for about 4 hours no bites. So I may not have found any of the barges.

Here's my old wheel
And the new one I got at harbor freight. I wanted a wider inflatable so it would be better on the sand and gravel but non of them fit right.