Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2026, 07:39:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 06:22:54 PM]

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Traveling FF/GPS  (Read 3155 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MurseStrong

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • 2009 OK T11 2016 Hobie Revo 13 2018 Hobie Revo 13
  • Location: Portland oregon
  • Date Registered: Dec 2013
  • Posts: 428
I'll be traveling south to East Cape Baja for a week of kayak fishing this fall. I'm trying to convince myself NOT to bring my fishfinder but I just can't imagine giving up this opportunity. Does anyone have any advice or experience with traveling and reinstalling your fishfinder onto a rental kayak? As of now, I have the transducer mounted in the hull of my yak with marine foam and glue. I imagine their could be less invasive methods of mounting on a rental & I have also had problems  with the transducer  accumulating debris and dying on me. Any shared wisdom here would be much appreciated! ???
If You Know The Answer, Ask Bigger Questions

"You are killing me, fish, the old man thought. But you have a right to. Never have I seen a greater, or more beautiful, or a calmer or more noble thing than you, brother."
-The Old Man and the Sea


demonick

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Domenick Venezia, Author
  • Date Registered: Apr 2009
  • Posts: 2835
demonick
Author, Linc Malloy Legacies -- Action/Adventure/Thrillers
2021 Chanticleer Finalist - Global Thriller Series & High Stakes Fiction
Rip City Legacy, Book 6 latest release!
DomenickVenezia.com


 

anything