Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 10, 2026, 04:40:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 09, 2026, 06:22:54 PM]

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: used Wheeleez 30cm for yak cart  (Read 3471 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

fly guy designs

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Portland
  • Date Registered: Mar 2010
  • Posts: 37
Hi, I'm looking for a pair of used Wheeleez or a place to get them cheaper then 74.00 listed online, I think I paid 50.00 a wheel in Fla at a beach rental place that had beach wheelchairs that saw a lot of use and the front wheels were 30 cm. I've had a ton of trouble with my current wheels over long halls on rounded rocks on Van. Island. Any ideas? thx
jt
"The line was his conduit to the fish; a sort of sensory filament that joined him, for a very short time, with that which he admired but could never truly be a part of or fully understand."
"I spent most of my life (fly) fishing, the rest I just wasted."
            -J.Allen

JT


hayday91b

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Date Registered: Apr 2014
  • Posts: 165
Wheels from a power wheel