Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 10, 2026, 03:22:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 09, 2026, 06:22:54 PM]

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Anchorage Kayakers  (Read 3304 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Memkis

  • Perch
  • ***
  • Location: Anchorage
  • Date Registered: Jul 2014
  • Posts: 51
Is anyone in the ANC area, plus or minus a few hundred miles, planning on going out for halibut and bottom fish any time soon? I need a partner.

Derrick


AKRod

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Wasilla, Alaska
  • Date Registered: Jul 2014
  • Posts: 208
I am planing a trip the 23rd through the 25th to Homer and WG. this would be my 2nd trip to the salt so I am just learning the ropes. It just depends on the weather/wind.


Memkis

  • Perch
  • ***
  • Location: Anchorage
  • Date Registered: Jul 2014
  • Posts: 51
My number is 854-0178. I can't make the 23rd because I'll be TDY but maybe we can do something in the future. You plan on launching from Homer and drifting to WG?


AKRod

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Wasilla, Alaska
  • Date Registered: Jul 2014
  • Posts: 208
I was going to launch from Homer and fish there and move to WG the next day.