Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2026, 08:20:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Any OK Torque owners with voltage meter who can help?  (Read 2794 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

C_J

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Canada
  • Date Registered: Jun 2014
  • Posts: 2
Hi gang,

I own a 2012 Ocean Kayak Torque and have been getting funny voltage readings off of it.  When I have the motor hooked up to the battery and running I can use my voltage meter and measure voltages of 6-11 V off of the rudder, engine mount bolt and various metal screws.  That's with the negative lead of the meter on the negative post of battery and positive lead touching these bits while motor runs.  It only happens when the motor and boat are wet...when bone dry I get no voltage readings.

I know it's a long shot, but if there is a Torque owner out there who can check out their rig with a meter and let me know if this is normal that would be huge!  It does seem weird.

Thanks...CJ

PS.  Already swapped out the stock plug and receptacle for a new Marinco one but that didn't change anything.