Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2026, 02:07:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Seafood waffles!!!!  (Read 7141 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

INSAYN

  • ORC_Safety
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • **RIP...Ron, Ro, AMB, Stephen**
  • Location: Forest Grove, OR
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
  • Posts: 5417
It sounds reasonable...

These guys make it sound like it's better than sekz. 

 

"If I was ever stranded on a beach with only hand lotion...You're the guy I'd want with me!"   Polyangler, 2/27/15


Skidplate

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Gresham, OR
  • Date Registered: Mar 2012
  • Posts: 707
It sounds reasonable...

These guys make it sound like it's better than sekz. 

Nice, I'd try it!

However, I doubt those guys have the ability to compare anything to sekz.
My wife thinks fishing is merely guys wandering around like idiots swinging sticks in the air. Many of my trips prove how smart she really is.


INSAYN

  • ORC_Safety
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • **RIP...Ron, Ro, AMB, Stephen**
  • Location: Forest Grove, OR
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
  • Posts: 5417
It sounds reasonable...

These guys make it sound like it's better than sekz. 

Nice, I'd try it!

However, I doubt those guys have the ability to compare anything to sekz.

Yeah, I don't think those clowns have or ever will reach 3 base, let alone a home run.

I was referring to their "O" face reactions.  I got the impression the seafood waffles were really that good.
Nobody makes expressions like that naturally unless it's as good as sekz.  :sex:
 

"If I was ever stranded on a beach with only hand lotion...You're the guy I'd want with me!"   Polyangler, 2/27/15


dampainter

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: the dalles, oregon
  • Date Registered: Mar 2013
  • Posts: 743
thanks for posting vid, the third guy had me LMAO!!


[WR]

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • VFW, Life Member at Large, since 1997.
  • Location: currently 17870
  • Date Registered: Jan 2008
  • Posts: 4769
Morons....
Wanna impress us, make waffles out of Kimchi and top them Nuc Mo'am


 

anything