Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2026, 08:44:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 06:00:20 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Stolen Fishing Rods  (Read 3778 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BennettOZ

  • Herring
  • **
  • Malibu Pro Explorer
  • Location: Foster, OR
  • Date Registered: Mar 2013
  • Posts: 37
Hey all.. I thought I had posted this already on here and was coming to check for updates, but I guess I only hit Ifish.net..

On September 10th, at roughly 7:30pm I had my two fishing rods/reels taken from the boat dock at Foster lake that runs along Hwy 20. This I believe happened while I was going for the trailer to load up the Kayak. I had my Abu Garcia Volatile Casting Rod and my Lews Speed Reel taken along with my Okuma SST Spinning rod and reel. Volatile rod is blue in color while the SST is orange/silver.

If anyone sees someone selling something similiar please let me know.

Thanks,
Jared



 

anything