Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2026, 05:57:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 06:00:20 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Favorite Fishing Podcast  (Read 3755 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kyle M

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Portland, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jan 2012
  • Posts: 952
Does anyone have a favorite fishing podcast?  I have some news podcasts I listen to during my commute, but news is rarely inspiring, if you know what I mean.


yaktastic

  • A cowboy in a kayak? I never was normal.
  • Salmon
  • ******
  • shut up and let me fish.
  • Location: The Dalles Or
  • Date Registered: Feb 2013
  • Posts: 857
Turn on some Rush Limbaugh :D yeah yeah I'm a rush baby.isn't there a show in Portland on the radio on the weekend about fishing? Just tossing it out there.
4th place 2017 TBKD Rockfish.




DoubleR

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Bonney Lake
  • Date Registered: Oct 2011
  • Posts: 220


Ttate

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Issaquah
  • Date Registered: May 2014
  • Posts: 33
The edge.  Is good one for bass. 
The worlds greatest fishing podcast
Has some good episodes as well
There are a few kayak fishing pod cast but
They are mostly about California or Florida
Go to the App Store and search for fishing
Several will come up


Kyle M

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Portland, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jan 2012
  • Posts: 952
Thanks guys, I've got several loading into stitcher.  I appreciate the ideas.