Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 11, 2026, 02:08:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 09, 2026, 06:22:54 PM]

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: another open window for Cape K  (Read 2179 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bwon

  • Herring
  • **
  • I fish,I dive, and I ride a boat
  • Location: Beaverton, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Mar 2014
  • Posts: 43
anyone up for this trip


bb2fish

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Oregon
  • Date Registered: Feb 2013
  • Posts: 1501
Where would you be launching - just out of curiosity?  Looks like the wind sneaks up to double digits just around noon...is that a concern?  I've not done a surf launch in the salt yet...might try or at least do some observing if there's a few kayaks that go out. 


Mojo Jojo

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Suffers from Yakfishiolus Catchyitis
  • Location: Tillamook, Oregon
  • Date Registered: May 2014
  • Posts: 6083
The launch would be from pacific city next to the pelican brewery,you can drive on the beach to launch.



Shannon
2013 Jackson Big Tuna "Aircraft Carrier"
2011 Native Mariner Propel "My pickup truck"
2015 Native Slayer Propel "TLW's ride"
20?? Cobra Fish-N-Dive “10yo grandson’s”
20?? Emotion Sparky “5 yr old granddaughter’s”


bwon

  • Herring
  • **
  • I fish,I dive, and I ride a boat
  • Location: Beaverton, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Mar 2014
  • Posts: 43
Please leave the note on your dash board
telling that you Are Kayak fisherman
and be on VHF69

I'm thinking about go fishing Wednesday early morning and be back before 12


Captain Redbeard

  • Lauren
  • Global Moderator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Location: Portland, OR
  • Date Registered: May 2013
  • Posts: 3348
Forecast is even better for Tuesday now! This is killing me... I've got a brand new kayak sitting in my garage just begging to get salty...


seahawken7

  • Perch
  • ***
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Apr 2014
  • Posts: 67
bwon, thanks for the information 'kayak fisherman (woman)' note on the dashboard and VHF69