Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2026, 12:55:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Native Mariner 12.5 propel for sale $1000 for NWKA members  (Read 6516 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

salemite

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Salem
  • Date Registered: Feb 2014
  • Posts: 148
I have a 2011 Native Mariner with the propel drive system for sale.  This boat is very stable and fast.   I've used it in the salt several times.   There are several scratches on the bottom, and a few blood stains, but everything is still in good working order.  It  comes with one Scotty rod mount, and the accessory tray with a rod holder and mount for a fish Finder.     The fish finder quit working so I will remove it and the transducer.  I will also throw in a milk crate with pvc rod holders so that it is ready to fish.  Pm me for more details.    Pictures will be posted today.


salemite

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Salem
  • Date Registered: Feb 2014
  • Posts: 148
I'm also throwing in a paddle and wheel setup.  Wheels don't work well off-road.


Mojo Jojo

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Suffers from Yakfishiolus Catchyitis
  • Location: Tillamook, Oregon
  • Date Registered: May 2014
  • Posts: 6083
Cell phone call made ,sale pending ;D. My wife in her own words after trying Crabbycabby's propel were " I can't fish from it until I learn how to operate it good"  :spittake: , who am I to stifle that comment. Plus I can borrow it if she's not going right :o >:D



Shannon
2013 Jackson Big Tuna "Aircraft Carrier"
2011 Native Mariner Propel "My pickup truck"
2015 Native Slayer Propel "TLW's ride"
20?? Cobra Fish-N-Dive “10yo grandson’s”
20?? Emotion Sparky “5 yr old granddaughter’s”


 

anything