Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 04:45:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: DIY lure making (Paul Adams - You Tube)  (Read 3142 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

INSAYN

  • ORC_Safety
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • **RIP...Ron, Ro, AMB, Stephen**
  • Location: Forest Grove, OR
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
  • Posts: 5417
I love this guys channel. 

He has some great artistic skills making various lures and bobbers using really basic materials. 

Beautiful workmanship to say the least!!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/paulpadam/videos
 

"If I was ever stranded on a beach with only hand lotion...You're the guy I'd want with me!"   Polyangler, 2/27/15


Widgeonmangh

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Fishing Kayaks of Gig Harbor
  • Location: Gig Harbor, WA
  • Date Registered: Jul 2013
  • Posts: 472
Great find!  Thanks for sharing.
Fish on the right side that's where the fish are! John 21:6

I am no longer a dealer for Wavewalk but if you ever want to paddle one let me know!


CraigVM62

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Sumner
  • Date Registered: Aug 2011
  • Posts: 579
Well explained,  great camera work and editing...   I have watched a couple of his videos and learned some very cool tricks.  Thanks
I used to think that Bigfoot might exist. Then I saw the reality shows where they are looking for them.  Now I am certain they don't