Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 11:28:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Fish Field did me a solid.  (Read 2990 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

craig

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Tualatin, OR
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
  • Posts: 3819
I bought a new Okuma low profile line counting reel at the Sportsman's Show from Fish Field (one of our wonderful ORC sponsors). I loved the reel until I didn't.  I only used it a few times and all of the sudden the reel did not engage when turning the crank.  I know they had problems with the older model Coldwater, but I figured they had in fixed by now. Anyways, I was going to ship it back to Okuma, but I figured I would not get it back in time to use it at B10 in August, so I swung into Fish Field this afternoon to see what they could do for me.  They gave me a new one and re-spooled it for me and told me they would take care of the old one through Okuma for me. Awesome customer service!


ndogg

  • ORC
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • "Fists of Fury"
  • Location: SW Portland
  • Date Registered: Sep 2009
  • Posts: 1767
Sweet, those guys are awesome.

 


 

anything