Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 12:44:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Ocean kayak prowler big game.(sale suspended)  (Read 5752 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

blownglass

  • Guest
I'm thinking of selling this kayak instead of the Hobie . $700.. Comes with cart and a hummingbird piranha x215 dual beam .
13 feet long and super stable.


Northwoods

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Formerly sumpNZ
  • Location: Sedro-Woolley, WA
  • Date Registered: Nov 2011
  • Posts: 2308
BG I or II?  If BG II I'm very interested.  BG I maybe.

What color?
Formerly sumpNZ
2012 ORC 5th Place



blownglass

  • Guest
Its a big 1 and yellow . but I think I'm gonna suspend the sale for now . I can't figure out how to delete the add so I posted it as suspended


 

anything