Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2026, 04:29:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 07, 2026, 06:00:20 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Invasive permit for kayaks 2015-2016  (Read 1727 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  • Location: Oregon / Washington
  • Date Registered: Jul 2015
  • Posts: 9
Heya Oregon folk,
  I'm having some trouble finding information on invasive permits in Oregon.  Do they still exist?  If anyone could link me to info I'd really appreciate it.  I want to make sure I'm in compliance with all the local laws.  :police:


  • Location: Oregon / Washington
  • Date Registered: Jul 2015
  • Posts: 9
Well, I found it.  Nevermind!