Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 12:39:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: SOLD Jackson Big Tuna in Creswell SOLD  (Read 5885 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Beachmaster90

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Creswell, OR
  • Date Registered: Feb 2015
  • Posts: 131
I am selling my Big Tuna. It has been great to me but I'm looking to switch to a Hobie soon.

I will include the two seats, two paddles, ram rod holders, wheels, and other accessories. I haven't decided if I'll include the fish finder so that depends on if he buyer wants it.

This can be set up for one or two people. I'd recommend it for someone seeking comfort and stability. If you think you might fish with someone else most of the time, this is for you. It has minimal scratching but nothing major.

I have it listed at $1200 on Craigslist but I'll do $800 to anyone on NWKA.

Send a PM with questions or if you'd like to see it.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 05:50:02 PM by Beachmaster90 »


Beachmaster90

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Creswell, OR
  • Date Registered: Feb 2015
  • Posts: 131
Whoops, I accidentally had posted before that it had "animal" scratching... I meant to say "minimal", hehe.


 

anything