Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 12:40:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Hobie paddles and drive storage  (Read 4718 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Big Fish

  • Tony
  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Puyallup, Washington
  • Date Registered: Mar 2010
  • Posts: 103
I own a Hobie Revo and an Oasis. Keeping organized has been an issue. What I found is a thrifty way to store, carry and keep my Hobie paddles and drives. Black bag is a snow board carrying bag and gray bag is a golf club bag. Both were garage sale finds for less than $5 each. Please share you thrifty ideas!



Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk



tsquared

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Victoria British Columbia
  • Date Registered: Aug 2009
  • Posts: 483
I like the snowboard bag for the drives. Good idea.
T2


bluewrx02

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Facebook
  • Location: Hillsboring Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jan 2011
  • Posts: 802
2011 Oregon Rockfish Classic – 1st place
2013 Oregon Rockfish Classic - 1st place

2011 Hobie Outback     
2013 Hobie Revo 13     
2014 Hobie Adventure Island

      


Mojo Jojo

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Suffers from Yakfishiolus Catchyitis
  • Location: Tillamook, Oregon
  • Date Registered: May 2014
  • Posts: 6083
Now if I can find something similar fir the native Propel drive.



Shannon
2013 Jackson Big Tuna "Aircraft Carrier"
2011 Native Mariner Propel "My pickup truck"
2015 Native Slayer Propel "TLW's ride"
20?? Cobra Fish-N-Dive “10yo grandson’s”
20?? Emotion Sparky “5 yr old granddaughter’s”


Cosmo

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Integrity-It's What You Do When No One's Looking
  • DADventurerNW
  • Location: Tualatin, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Mar 2013
  • Posts: 518
Pure Genius!!!  I've got both types of bags up in the attic.  They will be repurposed for my drives this weekend.

Thanks for sharing.
Cosmo
2 Hobie Mirage Outbacks 2014


INSAYN

  • ORC_Safety
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • **RIP...Ron, Ro, AMB, Stephen**
  • Location: Forest Grove, OR
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
  • Posts: 5417
Now if I can find something similar fir the native Propel drive.

This should work perfectly.  :icon_thumright:

 

"If I was ever stranded on a beach with only hand lotion...You're the guy I'd want with me!"   Polyangler, 2/27/15


Mojo Jojo

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Suffers from Yakfishiolus Catchyitis
  • Location: Tillamook, Oregon
  • Date Registered: May 2014
  • Posts: 6083
Now if I can find something similar fir the native Propel drive.

This should work perfectly.  :icon_thumright:


Oh that's funny,your a funny guy :thefinger:  ;)



Shannon
2013 Jackson Big Tuna "Aircraft Carrier"
2011 Native Mariner Propel "My pickup truck"
2015 Native Slayer Propel "TLW's ride"
20?? Cobra Fish-N-Dive “10yo grandson’s”
20?? Emotion Sparky “5 yr old granddaughter’s”


 

anything