Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 06:32:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 28, 2026, 12:52:35 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Avery Duck Blind Camo  (Read 6708 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pelagic

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Oregon City & Netarts
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
  • Posts: 2469
Light weight camo blind material, perfect for kayak duck hunting. Does not absorb water and is tough for its size and weight.  I have used it for all kinds of hunting from boat blinds to ground and tree stands.

most pieces are between 3.5-4.5 wide.
Number of pieces and aprox lengths
1-  11ft
3-  16ft
1-   6.5ft
1-   9ft
1-   5 ft

$40 for all   
Would prefer not to ship.



Noah

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Cabby Strong!
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
  • Posts: 3598
Mine! Sending PM..


Lee

  • Iris
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Fuck Cancer!
  • Location: Graham, WA
  • Date Registered: Jul 2009
  • Posts: 6091
 


Noah

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Cabby Strong!
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
  • Posts: 3598


chumchum

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • OK Prowler 13
  • Location: Newport, OR
  • Date Registered: Sep 2012
  • Posts: 100
Hey Noah are you going to use it all or can I buy a piece or two off you?

Wes


Noah

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Cabby Strong!
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
  • Posts: 3598

Hey Noah are you going to use it all or can I buy a piece or two off you?

Wes
Hey Wes-
I'm not sure yet but I can let you know.


Noah

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Cabby Strong!
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
  • Posts: 3598
Bump. Lee you still interested? I bought these from our friend Ron and then never did anything with them. Lee they're yours if you still want them.


Long_Shot

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Damascus
  • Date Registered: Feb 2015
  • Posts: 24
If Lee does not want this I would buy it.


Lee

  • Iris
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Fuck Cancer!
  • Location: Graham, WA
  • Date Registered: Jul 2009
  • Posts: 6091
I don't.  Thanks.