Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 06:38:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: (SOLD) 2015 Hobie PA14 for Sale  (Read 6305 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

9unner

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Washington
  • Date Registered: Apr 2016
  • Posts: 5
I have a 2015 PA14 for sale with these accessories.
Hobie Trax 2 Cart
H-Bar adjustable
2) Hobie rod extenders
Anchor Trolley
12V battery holder
H-Rail mounting plate
H-Rail Ram mount
H-Rail cup holder
H-Rail rod rack
Rectangular hatch box

I am asking $2650.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 07:32:03 PM by 9unner »


smilinkayaker

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Date Registered: Sep 2014
  • Posts: 223
Where are you located?  I have a freind in seaside that would probly take this off your hands.


9unner

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Washington
  • Date Registered: Apr 2016
  • Posts: 5
I live in Vancouver WA.


Mojo Jojo

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Suffers from Yakfishiolus Catchyitis
  • Location: Tillamook, Oregon
  • Date Registered: May 2014
  • Posts: 6083
I live in Vancouver WA.
For cost of my expenses I might be able to pick it up for him if he don't have a trailer.



Shannon
2013 Jackson Big Tuna "Aircraft Carrier"
2011 Native Mariner Propel "My pickup truck"
2015 Native Slayer Propel "TLW's ride"
20?? Cobra Fish-N-Dive “10yo grandson’s”
20?? Emotion Sparky “5 yr old granddaughter’s”


smilinkayaker

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Date Registered: Sep 2014
  • Posts: 223
Sweet! That's not to far from him really....I will let him know..;)


9unner

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Washington
  • Date Registered: Apr 2016
  • Posts: 5